Provide members with tools to prevent and mitigate the risks that companies generate when preforming industrial activities. Inform and train members in incident management issues.
- Adjust the national regulation to meet emergencies created by natural disasters.
- Managing emergencies and natural disasters.
- Training in emergency and natural disaster prevention and response.
- Does your company have a Emergency and Natural Disaster prevention strategy?
Accomplishments in 2011
- Committee Meeting (March)
Subject: Fire prevention and control policy for tall buildings.
- Engineer Mauricio Toro, Director of the Bogotá Firefighters Special Administrative Unit.
Subject: National Mutual Aid Committees conference.
- Juan Carlos Lobo, OFDA
- Jerry Marcus, USAID. Cross-country CAMs.
Subject: Safety reports for executives
- Brigadier General Juan Pablo Rodríguez Barragán, Commander of the National Armys Fifth Division.
Meeting with Government officials (September)
Subject: Projects of the Risk Management Committee.
- Carlos Iván Márquez, Head of Risk Management.
Subject: Expert panel on disaster reduction
- Darwin Ortiz, Deputy Director of the Emergency prevention and response fund – FOPAE
- William Tovar, Bogotá Firefighters Special Unit
- Mr. Germán Jiménez, Head of Risk Management
- AmChams Risk Management Committee Protocol
- OFDA Course Portfolio
Meeting dates are set tentatively and are subject to the schedules of their respective guests. For this reason, the meetings of Research Committees will be confirmed 15 days in advance through an email sent to all members of the Committee.